Michael Laing (rock_dinosaur) wrote in scottishrsl,
Michael Laing
rock_dinosaur
scottishrsl

Uddingston


Ex-Caledonian Railway 60 Class (LMSR Class 4P) 4-6-0 No. 54650 heads a motley collection of empty mineral wagons near Uddingston on 17th June, 1952. No. 54650 was built at the CR's St. Rollox Works and entered service as CR No. 60 in November 1916. It was withdrawn in September 1953. [E.R. Wethersett/Real Photographs Co.]
Tags: clydesdale junction railway, stations
Subscribe
Comments for this post were disabled by the author